Closed Cell Cavity Wall Insulation
The cavity wall stabilisation and insulation system is an injected polyurethane foam product.
The cavity wall insulation and stabilisation system is an injected polyurethane foam product. Its closed cell properties mean that it is suitable for many different types of domestic and commercial properties including some previously thought to be unsuitable for cavity wall insulation.
This rigid foam is suitable for injection into new and existing masonry cavities which may be fully empty or partially filled with rigid board insulation. The product completely fills the cavity from the bottom up and as it expands in the direction of least resistance, will not expand outwards and damage the wall structure
It has the following unique characteristics:
- Excellent adhesion
- Low VOC Formulation
- No odour
- Low Global Warming potential
- Environmentally sensitive
- Airtight insulation
- Watertight seal
- Adds structural strength to walls
- Cavity Wall stabilisation
The closed cell cavity wall product is suitable for:
- Stone properties including those with random cavities
- Properties with failed or missing wall-ties
- High rise buildings
- Properties with no damp proof course
- Properties located in exposure to wind driven rain areas or that are prone to flooding
- Variable cavities
Benefits of Closed-Cell Cavity Wall Insulation:
It has a huge number of benefits for owners of all types of properties.
- Keeps your home warmer so heating bills are lower.
- Reduces draughts making your property feel more comfortable.
- Suitable for most types of hard to treat homes with cavity walls.
- Is installed externally in most instances causing minimal disruption to the property owners.
- Solves penetrating damp problems.
- Protects against wind driven rain.
- Provides flood resilience protection.
- Reduces condensation and mould growth on the insides of external walls.
- Non-absorbent so will not cause damp.
- Gives structural stability to properties where there are missing or failed wall-ties through its ability to adhere inner and outer leaves of properties together.
- Suitable for insulating uneven width cavities.
- Improves the energy efficiency rating of the property
It is also used for the stabilisation of masonry cavity walls by strongly adhering the inner and outer leaves together and as such is a convenient and cost effective alternative to metal cavity wall tie replacement.
Please feel free to contact us for a no obligation quotation or to discuss your insulation needs. Remember our insulation work is certified & warranted - for full peace of mind.
superhomes.org.uk | greensuffolk.org | uksprayfoam.co.uk | Manchester Church Roof Article | Grade 2 Listed Barn Restoration - Hertfordshire Article | Better Insulation Can Help Prevent Climate Catastrophe Article | Bogendolla House - Cat C Listed Building - Aberdeen | Treehouse Insulated to Passivhaus Certification | Insulating Anglesey Sea Salt Factory