Welcome to Prize Spraying Ltd
For All Your Insulation Requirements
With over 30 years of experience in the spraying insulation industry, you can be assured that our knowledge & service is second to none. Our vast experience allows us to offer expert & valuable advice.
We are a family run business & our constant goal is to provide an outstanding & reliable service. We work at building life time relationships with all of our valued customers. From your initial call to the completion of the project, we are there to offer the absolute best products and delivery of service available in this industry.
We are extremely proud of our reputation and we look forward to continuing to strive for perfection with all our future clients.
We appreciate hearing from you and look forward to your ongoing business. We’ve learned that continued success comes from repeat business of satisfied customers.
Meet the team
Sprayer/Cavity Wall Installer
Prize Spraying is proud to announce that we are a member of HICS
What is HICS?
The Home Improvement Consumer Protection Scheme (HICS) protects consumers buying home improvements from HICS accredited members.
All HICS accredited members are continually vetted in many areas to ensure consumers are satisfied. All customers receive comprehensive protection throughout the buying, installation, after sales and guarantee experience.
Benefits to Consumers (when using a HICS Member):
HICS Scheme fully endorsed by Nick Ross (former BBC Watchdog & Crimewatch presenter) & George Clarke (Architect, The Home Show & The Restoration Man presenter)
- Vetted and Accredited Installers
- FREE Consumer Advice Line: 0800 0192 664
- FREE Deposit Protection Insurance (up to 25% of the contract value)
- FREE Insurance Backed Guarantee (for every customer)
- FREE Mediation (to help fully resolve any disputes should they arise)
- FREE Independent Inspections (to assist with installation or product defects at HICS discretion)
- FREE access to an independent Ombudsman (to conclude disputes without incurring legal fees)
For further information about HICS visit: www.hicsscheme.org.uk.